Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Every Person is sent with a Purpose !

I grew in a family where daughters were given least priority as far as their Academics were concerned. But to my fate, I was the first baby granddaughter in all my kins, so I became the lucky girl to be sent to the play school, then to kindergarten, primary , higher secondary and finally Graduation. Being an infant, I had no idea about the background I belonged to. And my mother used to tell me about the ordeals she faced all her life. It were these alluded experiences passed on in me that made me determined to do something different from others ( which is yet to be accomplished ! ). But this zeal has led me to do my smallest and irrelevant works assiduously.

Its not only me who thinks to make a difference with my actions. There are many who have such dreams. But there are only few who go beyond limitations to achieve their dreams. And this is where a fine line can be drawn between a Dreamer and a Achiever ! Anyone can make strategies, but it is the onerous toil that is required to attain it.

No one is a born Aficionado and hence one should have the knack of doing things they can associate themselves with. And once you realise your interest, there you are! You know the purpose you are here for, in this mundane world. Doing the same usual stuff with a difference.

Some people spend all their life for the right opportunity, and each time they miss it, seeing it passing right in front of their eyes. Mere indolent attitude can lead only to one's Nadir. Great men did not get fame sleeping unperturbed in their cosy bed. They spent day and night to perform their 'Karma', without thinking of the consequence, competing with adversaries.

Mooching around knowing your potentials is just like a person lacking benevolence with a thick bank balance. Everyone is endowed with some quality, a power to carve their own niche. Its just that, we need to understand ourselves, believe in our abilities and find our purpose of existence. It is this road that will lead us to our inner journey and an introduction to ourselves, to Eternity. It is better to live like an Ant climbing a hill than a Gopher spending half its life in hibernation !

1 comment:

Tharini Venugopalan said...

I really liked: "They spent day and night to perform their 'Karma', without thinking of the consequence, competing with adversaries".

I can relate to this because I'm trying really hard to fulfill my dreams...without thinking of the consequences :-)

TG