Monday, April 14, 2008

In Search of Me !

Am I a Phoenix ?
Then why do I enkindle myself to bear the pain of others.

Am I a Martyr ?
Then why do I endure suffering to the cause of social justice.

Am I a Saint ?
Then why do I love to devote my life in the goodwill of humanity.

Am I an Agnostic ?
Then why should I stop researching improvements in Technology.

Am I a Holy Spirit ?
Then why do I love to pray for others.

Am I a Recidivist ?
Then why should I be blamed for any fray when I am around.

Who am I ?
A Human !!

But is that enough to know ?
Am I just here to come-and-go ?
Do I have to be Mean ?
For no one has time to be serene.
Why do I have to do tit-for-tat ?
Why cant I sit together and chat ?
What am I sent for and what is my purpose ?
Why my act has to be so scrupulous ?
.
.
.
.

Looking for the answers, I want to flee..
Wandering around ' In Search of Me ' !

No comments: