Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Road to Hedonism

As the Ocean tapers at the shore,
I was standing there moaning,
being doomed by my chore.

Its yet another day, and I can't feel better,
I try to fight, but paralysed by my deter..
Is there no panacea for my agonies to alleviate ?
Why am I left alone and find no one to celebrate ?

The dichotomy of Good and Evil had captured me,
And I was a dolt to choose the right key..
Part of my conscience was thinking of malice,
When a mystique shadow led me to bliss ...
He showed me the way out of labyrinthine,
I could see my tarnished fortune with a new shine...

I am still standing at the place before,
but this time with an urge to stay more...
The sail that seemed to disappear in the dark night,
Now, I can see its silhouette with the dawn spreading light...

As the darkness has no relevance in the bright sunlight,
Sorrow takes the backseat, when the time is right... !!

I don't have time to whine and accuse,

Its been long since I wanted to go on recluse..
There comes a time for everyone to Smile,
So don't waste it in Remorse & Revile...

No comments: