Thursday, June 5, 2008

Before you know ..

Droplets hitting my face
While I was on with a race
Heavy pours emptying my nerves
Hindering my way,
Roads covered with deluge.

My heart was racing as was I
And the time paced to keep up
Before it fades away and die
Deserted roads,breached streets
Misleading the way,
The destiny I seek.

Senses all numb,
I went vacuous.
But holding myself,
I retained back the purpose
I know I have to be there
Its only me, who cares.

It was midnight, when I found
You being rescued by people around
Now I beg and plead
Save your breath, for I need

I am on my way, may be late
On my bare legs,
Finding ways through the shortest gate
It seems as if I am in a labyrinth
In a place, anonymous, with no hint

Inquiring your ward,
I've asked for your cabin.
Victorious I feel,
Envisaging you on a bed to see
But, Is that why I came here ?
You, lying on the bed being draped in cover.

This was my fear, I cant recover
I cannot hide my flow, even if I cower.
I know you have not left
You are some where around
Playing a game, to make me astound

We had promised to live together
To make other smile and happy forever
Without its done, I cant let you go
When you take the flight far
I'll find you, before you know !

2 comments:

Ashish Soni said...

hmmmm...

is it about a fight with self?

Ketan said...

When I read it, I was only afraid of one thing...is this all true? Take care.