Saturday, May 24, 2008

I am no Good !

O Father, Forgive me !
You aided all your wealth
To earn me knowledge and health
When you expected me
To open my feathers & fly
I crouch in the fear to die
I can't even serve my family some food
Because I am no Good !

My Loveliest Mother
You taught me to face all the trails
You imbibed me with strength to walk alone
Let fill the gaps with no support
Yet, when you want me
I am not by your side to change your mood
Because I am no Good !

Dear Brother & sweet Sister
You are my treasures, forever will be
Wish to put all unheralded surprise
Give you both all luxuries you prize
Be the ideal for you
But what investiture I can put ?
Because I am no Good !

I love my family with heart & soul
But being a Black Sheep,
Can't do anymore.
Building the castles, I cannot reside
I am the one to watch the sun,
As its brightness dies
I can only envy them,
Helping their family,as they could
Because I am no Good !

1 comment:

Neel said...

You are no good? Hah! This is precious!! Amazing poem so much so that it hurts. Keep it up!