Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Addiction

Walking alone down the shore
Thinking profound and searching for more
Is it the words or is it my thought
I am solely drowned in the literary tout

Reading the dabsters, learning the art
It has become prior in my usual routine chart
Pensively wondering for verses, lucid
Abstract verbose with flavor so placid

Frame with emotions & pen with sense
Satiating the delight and reader's essence
Drifting passion, lets me keep on rolling
Absorbed in this world, theres no door to returning

Feeling a loss with no kudos
Yet armed again for to repose
Unexpected to expected, always tempts
Experiment is the word defined for attempts

It is a knot, I cant untie
Its one drug, that lets me high
Leaving behind others conviction
Poetry for me is a Blissful Addiction !

2 comments:

Mangal said...

Poetry indeed is a blissful addiction - you can write.. Not that my comment on your writing ability will make any difference but, you 'll get readers like me.. :)

Dhananjay said...

Hey You r poet or what ...
have u writeen all these ..really a nice work ...well done