Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Gift....A Surprise !

Living under the weight of a feather
Seems to sublime in a wither
But feathers as strong as a Methal
It can be ailing or may get lethal.

Giving a glance, weird though he looks
His elegant charm is capable to hook
Pure at heart, none can adulterate
Makes to commit flounder & risk an iterate.

Some feelings are strong, some are unexpressed
The intensity within still connects the same thread
I may not define, I mean it from heart
That you are among, I never want to part.

A panacea to heal, a source to placate
How can I ask my doctor to vacate ?
There are lot more to express & lot more to write
But as I say, few things are meant only to hide

Asking on his B'day for a Gift
I could not show around and took a drift
I have nothing, that can entice
But this may come to you as a Small Surprise !

3 comments:

Lighthouse said...

Y wasnt i born today .. :)

Ashish Soni said...

hey

I have written something about your poem on my blog...if you can take out some time and read it i'll be glad..


Click Here

Ashish Soni said...

thanx for the comment on my blog...

but the answer which I was looking for was..
"Did I interpreted the poem correctly"?

I mean a part of it or the theme ??

I just wish to know that what I said is it the same what your poem is saying ????

n my other blog is full of poems.. :)
this is my new blog..

www.sweetali.blogspot.com

you can chk it out at leisure..i m sure you won't get bored :)

take care
~ali