Monday, May 22, 2017

My Little Sunshine

The Sun is here to stay
Till the pendulum doesn't forget to sway
Years have passed and years will go
But, it possesses the shine with no ado

The days are donned with might of its light
And night casts the reflection merely of its plight !

To en live a mortal and give it a testimony
She's like the sun as bright and sunny
The persona so scintillating, it brings me close to God
With non-verbal incantations, she makes all people nod.

What is in her that makes me go so rave
Where has she got the poise to tact even with knave
She etches the soul that is worth a reminiscence
And I want no more but her presence

The apple of my eye, and the beat of my heart
She's an enchantress, and at that a master in her art
Love can't alone define what she means to me
In millions she's the only one my eyes want to see

No comments: