Monday, August 4, 2008

Learning fast !

My Birthday and Friendship's day always come almost at the same time. And that means phone calls ! Many phone calls.

Basically because I treat my Birthday to be some Royal Princess's B'day. I would start asking all my friends a month in advance to wish me on my b'day. Not getting a call from any of friends is like nerve-breaking and temperature-boiling additive to my mood.

Being obsessed so much with myself, getting one-step closer to death ( quite a cliched statement, it can come to anyone anytime. But a metaphor ), I was impatiently ( as I am always) waiting for the auspicious day to come. When all plans and excitement washed with my Mobile being stolen. I have no worry for the money that cost me to buy it, because there is no point crying over that. In any case, I'll have to buy a new Mobile.

At the same time, seeing me so distressed one of my friend offered me a temporary number to use. I've given it to few of my friends but not all since it wont be with me for long. So, only few good friends. But now, what haunts and pains me is that I wont be getting as much calls as I
would have expected if it was my number. So, my last hope is Orkut where I can find some tonns of scrap ( Hopefully ! ).

It is said that everything that happens, happens for a reason. I can't understand or I can't see it now. But, I really would like to know why I forgot my Mobile somewhere when I don't even leave it away from my eyesight for a moment. Was it for some better or is it just that I am an Idiot believing in some old faith and not realising my mistake !

Lets see, the next day ahead would show me the right reason behind it. Till then, I can only wait. And for that, I have to be patient. So basically, it is good in a way that it is helping me learn, how to be Patient. Hmmm, that reminds me of being Optimistic. I must say, I am learning fast ! :)

2 comments:

Ketan said...

Yes, whatever happens, happens for good. At least that's what the who found your mobile would say ;)

Sorry for the unsolicited comment, but I found your other blog (the one on self-love) interesting!

Take care.

Anonymous said...

:)

hehe..Happy Birthday !!